Event Photos

Amgen Tour 2008 Joint St. Rose/West End/Art Start project - Sept 2011

Sign Up

Our Homes

558 B Street. Built between 1890-1895. Style: Queen Anne. Historic name: Frank Berka House. Built by lumberman Frank Berka who got is start working with Colonel James Armstrong of Armstrong Woods. The Frank Berka lumber yard was purchased by Yaeger and Kirk in the 1970's.