Event Photos
Amgen Tour 2008 Joint St. Rose/West End/Art Start project - Sept 2011

LonghornsCon Shea from Cattle Baron to Land Baron

This is the first in a series of stories about the original owners of the historic homes in our neighborhood. Enjoy!

Click here to read.

Leave a Reply

Sign Up
Our Homes
535 B Street. Built in 1872. Style:  Italianate or Italian Renaissance. Historic name: "Metzger House". Architect: possibly A.P. Petit. Builder: Armstead Runyon. Rear of house altered in 1904 when the Boyce House was moved onto the property. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places.