Event Photos
Amgen Tour 2008 Joint St. Rose/West End/Art Start project - Sept 2011

Free Bike Repair Day

West End Farmers Market – Every Sunday 9:30- 2 p.m.

This Sunday!Free Bike Repair & Tune ups Day for kids’ bikes (9:30am-1 pm).

Be sure bring Dad to the Market on Father’s Day. Let him pick out what he wants for his special day. It could be lunch and listening to music, coffee and baked goods, perhaps BBQ spices, steak, veggies and a plan for a grilled dinner. He might even hanker for limited release Lagunitas to take home. Whatever you get him… it will be the perfect fit. Also  Location: Donahue St. between W. 9th and W. 8th Streets

 

Best of Sonoma County Large Logo

TIME TO VOTE! The Press Democrat’s Best of Sonoma County finalists have been selected and the final voting is now taking place.

Be sure to vote for our local businesses:

BREWBest Neighborhood Cafe

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/multimedia/4057403-181/food-and-drink-2015-finalists

WEST END FARMERS MARKET – Best Farmers Market

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/multimedia/4057387-181/so-sonoma-county-2015-finalists

WHISTLESTOP ANTIQUES – Best Antique Store

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/multimedia/4057387-181/so-sonoma-county-2015-finalists

 

Halford and Healers
JUNE 20, 4pm-6pm – JEFFREY HALFORD AND THE HEALERS

Enjoy exciting musical entertainment and help support KRCB Public Radio. This summer series takes place on the third Saturday of each month, May thru September, in the garden yard at Chroma Gallery, next to Art Alley in Santa Rosa. Enjoy fine wine from Rodney Strong Vineyards, and beer from Lagunitas Brewery. Mingle and enjoy the fine art at Chroma Gallery and the other art studios and galleries in the SOFA Arts District.

Suggested donation $10 general, $5 kids and seniors. Gates open at 3pm. A portion of the proceeds benefit KRCB Radio 91FM.
Chroma Gallery 312, South A Street

Leave a Reply

Sign Up
Our Homes
525 A Street
Built between 1904-1908. Style: Queen Anne with Eastlake Detailing. Historic name: John F. W. Andrews house. Original owners were John Andrews (a blacksmith) and his wife Anita. The house was owned by the Andrews family until 1964.