Event Photos
Amgen Tour 2008  Planting Street Trees with Mayor Jane Bender -2003

St. Rose Church interior 1944

Sunday, 9/21, St. Rose Stone Church – Rare Open House!

Built in 1900, the original St. Rose stone church has been closed to the congregation and public since the 1989 earthquake. The church has recently committed to a fundraising campaign to cover the cost of earthquake retrofitting. As part of that campaign, they will have the church open to the public this Sunday during their annual parish festival (8am – 5:30pm).

The 1903 organ will be played between 2pm-3pm. This is a free event. All are welcome.

Address: 549 B Street


National Drive Electric Week Event – Santa Rosa

Day: Saturday, September 20, 2014
Time: 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: Coddingtown Shopping Center
733 Coddingtown Mall
Santa Rosa, CA 95401



Creek Week September 20th-29th

Creek Week is a week-long celebration of our local creeks. It’s a week of fun and adventure, clean ups & educational activities for everyone at your local creeks and nature areas. Children should be accompanied by an adult for all events.

Family Fun Day- September 27th 10:00 AM-2:00PM is a day with free family-friendly adventures such as Turtle Talk & the Downtown Underground tour. Learn about how to protect our creek water, how to care for feral cats and what to do with injured wildlife and more. Location Prince Memorial Greenway (Santa Rosa Creek) between Gateway Park at Santa Rosa/Sonoma Avenues to Olive Park at Olive/Hazel/Orange Streets.

More info at Creek Week  http://ci.santa-rosa.ca.us/departments/utilities/stormwatercreeks/steward/Pages/CREEKWEEK.aspx

Leave a Reply

Sign Up
Our Homes
429 Eighth Street. Apartments built in the early 1990's using woodwork from the original house on the site. Original house was built in 1880 by T.J. Ludwig (builder of the McDonald Mansion). In 1904 the house was moved from 401 B Street at  5th Street to Eighth Street by Augusta Metzger in 1904. The original house survived the 1906 earthquake, but was severely damaged by a fire in 1983.