Cooking Classes in the ‘Hood
Chef Bea Beasley offers fun and informative recreational cooking classes in her professional kitchen and culinary studio located in the historic St. Rose district.
Conducted in a relaxed learning environment, the summer sessions highlight cooking techniques for world cuisines including India, Spain, Morocco and more with a focus on seasonality and local ingredients. All classes are hands-on and tailored for anyone who wants to learn or hone culinary techniques—from the novice to the more experienced.
EACH CLASS INCLUDES:
• A take-home printed recipe booklet
• Certified organic and GMO-free ingredients wherever possible
• Appetizers upon arrival
• Step-by-step instruction for 6 to 20 participants depending on the season and class format
• Professional cooking tips and techniques that can be easily used in a home kitchen
• Tastes of all foods prepared in class and complimentary beverages
• An opportunity to meet or reconnect with like-minded friendly folks
For a complete schedule with class format, pricing, menus and registration information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 595-5301.