CASSIDY WINDOW REPLACEMENT- 521 A STREET, ST. ROSE DISTRICT
FILE NUMBER: LMA13-018: Applicant: Bob Cassidy
To Neighboring Property Owners and Interested Parties:
The Zoning Administrator will hold a public meeting to decide whether to approve or disapprove a Landmark Alteration Permit application on Thursday, April 17, 2014, at or after 10:30a.m . in Room 7, City Hall, I 00 Santa Rosa Avenue, Santa Rosa. The public is invited to attend and/or comment at the public meeting.
Brief summary of project:
- Rear (west) elevation – Replace five vinyl windows on the second story with double hung wood windows; replace damaged siding with matching cedar siding; replace the man-door on lower level with a glass paned door; install all wood molding and sills on all windows and doors designed to match the original trim.
- Side (north & south elevations) – Install vinyl double hung windows on ground level with wood crown molding and sills to match original window trim.
A more formal public hearing will be held only if a written request from a member of the public directed to the Zoning Administrator is received by Wednesday, April 16, 2014. Comments and questions may be directed to Susie Murray, City Planner; Department of Community Development; City of Santa Rosa; 100 Santa Rosa Avenue; Santa Rosa, CA 95404; telephone (707) 543-4348; or e-mail email@example.com.
APRIL/MAY FAMILY BICYCLING WORKSHOPS!
The Sonoma County Bicycle Coalition is happy to announce FAMILY BICYCLING WORKSHOPS! Do you wish mom, dad, junior, and even grandma knew how to ride together on the road? Join the Coalition for a FREE workshop where the whole family learns to ride together safely and confidently.
Who gets to ride on the side walk? Who gets to ride side by side? Who gets to ride in the street? How do you ride with a kid in a trailer or a seat? What is the safest way to position yourself when traveling through or turning at an intersection? All your questions will be answered by Nationally Certified Cycling Instructors.
The first half of the workshop takes place on a blacktop where both parents and kids receive instruction and practice skill/safety drills, and the second half is a supervised, instructional family bicycle ride.
Saturday April 19th – Santa Rosa, Roseland Elementary School 11-1:30
Saturday, May 31st – Santa Rosa, MUSD parking lot across from Finley 10-12:30
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-545-0153
Sonoma County Cultural and Creative Economy Forum
When: Wednesday, April 16th, 2014, 6:00pm-8:00pm
Where: Wells Fargo Center for the Arts
You are invited to attend the Cultural and Creative Economy Forum on April 16th, 2014.This will be your opportunity to help determine the direction of the arts and creative sector in Sonoma County.
Artists, arts organization leaders, creative professionals, and the other interested residents are invited to attend.
Some of the questions that will be explored include:
- · What are the critical issues facing the artist and art organizations in Sonoma County?
- · What are our important cultural assets and how can we nurture and sustain them?
- · What role can the arts play in the economic development of Sonoma County?
- · Is there a need to create a new countywide arts service organization? What form should it take?
The meeting is presented by the Sonoma County Economic Development Board and will be facilitated by art planning consultants from The Cultural Planning Group.
To register, please use the link below:
If you have any questions, please contact the Economic Development Board at 707-565-7170.