Event Photos

Amgen Tour 2008 Traffic diverter planters maintained by St. Rose volunteers.

Sign Up

Our Homes

St. Rose School. Built in 1931. Style: Spanish Colonial Revival. Original owner of the land were ranchers James and Lois Hall. The structure was condemned in 1983 when the city determined it was not earthquake safe. Renovations to make the building earthquake safe started in 1993 and included replacing the church tower with one identical in appearance, but made from plastic foam. The building re-opened in 1994 and the first floor is used for church functions while the second and third floors are leased out.