Event Photos

Amgen Tour 2008  Ribbon Cutting at Sixth Street Undercrossing Grand Opening - Oct. 2012

Sign Up

Our Homes

421 Eighth Street
Stick-Eastlake built between 1880-1888 and moved from B Street by the Metzger family. Known as the "Carithers House". Original house still standing in 1981. Burned down between 1982-1989.Elements from original structure used  to create current apartments at location.