Event Photos

Amgen Tour 2008 Joint St. Rose/West End/Art Start project - Sept 2011

August 2017

Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
 

Sign Up

Our Homes

429 Eighth Street. Apartments built in the early 1990's using woodwork from the original house on the site. Original house was built in 1880 by T.J. Ludwig (builder of the McDonald Mansion). In 1904 the house was moved from 401 B Street at  5th Street to Eighth Street by Augusta Metzger in 1904. The original house survived the 1906 earthquake, but was severely damaged by a fire in 1983.