Two big events on Saturday – Road Closures start Friday morning!*
May 21st- The Amgen Bicycle Tour of California
The Amgen Tour of California is returning to Santa Rosa for the eighth year! Santa Rosa will host Stage 3 of the women’s race and Stage 7 of the men’s race.
9:00 am – Lifestyle Festival opens
9:15 am – Women’s Race starts
11:10 am – Men’s Race starts
12:10 pm (estimate) – Women’s Race finishes
12:15 pm – Breakaway Mile / Luther Burbank Rose Parade start
12:30 pm – Women’s Award Ceremony
2:15 pm – Rose Parade Ends
3:45 pm (estimate) – Men’s Race finishes
3:45 pm – Men’s Awards Ceremony
4:30 pm – Lifestyle Festival closes
May 21st-the Luther Burbank Rose Parade same day!
PARADE: 12:15 pm to 2:15 pm , Downtown Santa Rosa
The parade will start at the Sonoma Avenue and E Street and proceed north on E Street, turning left onto 4th Street and proceed west on 4th Street then south onto Mendocino Avenue where the parade will disband at 1st Street.
10 am to 4:30 pm, Downtown Santa Rosa
4 pm at the Community Stage at Mendocino Avenue and 7th Street in Downtown Santa Rosa
Friday, May 20:
9:00 AM – 3rd St. between B to E Streets access to 3rd St. Garage open to 5:00 pm D St. between 2nd to 3rd Streets
3:00 PM – Mendocino Ave. between 5th to Transit Mall. Fourth St to remain open east- and west-bound
Saturday, May 21:
5:00 AM – Friday closures continue plus:
- 3rd St. westbound between Wilson to Brookwood, eastbound open to B St. 4th St. between B to Brookwood.
- 5th St. between B to Brookwood.
- Ross St. between B to Mendocino.
- 7th St. between B to E Streets.
- 2nd St. between D to Brookwood.
- 1st St. between Santa Rosa Ave. to D St.
- Sonoma between Santa Rosa Ave to Brookwood
- B St. between 3rd to 7th Streets
- Mendocino between 1st to 10th Streets
- D St. between Sonoma to 5th St.
- E St. between Veterans’ Building to 7th St.
10:40 AM – Above plus:
- 6th St. between Railroad to Davis
- 7th St. between Railroad to Davis
- 8th St. between Railroad to Davis
- 9th St. between Cleveland to A St.
- B St. between 3rd to 8th Streets
- Brookwood southbound between 3rd to 4th Streets (northbound Brookwood remains open)
- A St. between 9th to 7th Streets
- Morgan between 7th to 10th and 3rd to 4th Streets
- Davis between 8th to 10th Streets
- Wilson between 3rd to 10th Streets